
No trip to London as planned - it was way too cold & wet! So instead Ive been having a play with making some free metal embellies! Having watched the latest webisode on my favourite project site: tvweekly.com - 'Heavy Metal' - I found myself chopping up and ironing, yes ironing a coke can! Then out came my Big Kick and these embellies were born! Never again will I toss the cans in the recycling tub - I will be recycling them myself from now on!





3 comments:
These are amazing! Would never guess they were made from a coke can as they look so professional and expensive. Sarah xx
hey sue! i just found your blog through sarahs blog...its fab! great minds think alike,,,you have used the same set-up as me!¬ will have to add you to my blog list now :) xx (dc = mrs vh)
Hi Sue! Great blog! Love the metal embellishments!
Post a Comment