Do you like this cute little dotee - she sports a beautiful Breast Cancer Campaign pin and a cheeky wink, and she is looking for a new home! If you would like her to come and live with you, simply leave a comment on this post before the 31st October and I will draw a name out of a hat.
You dont have to have a blog to leave a comment...you can post as 'annonymous', but remember to identify yourself in your post in some way - ie: first name and initial. If the winner is someone I havent met yet, I will post on here for you to send me your details.
Good luck!
Sue x
ps: only one entry per person...Gina the minx lol!





32 comments:
she is beautiful sue, i love her. who ever gets to give her a home. they will be very lucky. gina xxxxxxxxxxx
she is beautiful sue, i love her who ever get to give her a home is very lucky. gina xxxxxx
She is lovely sue, as all of your dotees are.
Tracy xxx
Great work Sue! As always! x
Absolutely fab Sue, you are so talented. Doodles xx
I'm not gonna cheat like Gina (she really is a minx!) and post twice - I'd love to rehome your new dotee Sue (if the postal system would let me!) xxxx Caz
Another fantastic dotee, and for what a great course, she will be loved where ever she goes.
Maria x
Sue she is so beautiful..with a cheeky wink, you certainly put character into your dotees, she would keep my bubbles company on the long winters night lol. All your dotees are exquisite. June xxxxx
With a cheeky blue-eyed wink she's the Davina to my Divine.
She's lovely Sue - what a great idea. Mgt.x
Hi Sue
As the proud adoptive mum to one of your dotees I am bound to say that this one is gorgeous as well but in fact she really is something rather special and would brighten things up in this drab dreich Scottish winter!!!
Well done, you clever, clever lady (not crawling, honest!!!)
Gillx
Your dolls are so sweet!!! and great that you are raising awareness....
Have a great weekend!
Diana
She is beautiful Sue - all your dotees are but this one is really special - Shirley would welcome her!
SusieJ
Im making a post for Little Carol (docrafts) as she has tried a couple of times but it hasnt worked for her. I cant be leaving anyone out!!!
she wonderful Sue and such a good idear from you craft loving green lady can you guess who I am hehe:)
Adding Stephanie (docrafts) to the list, who left a post on Caz's beautiful card!
she is beautiful sue, just like your others. but this one is extra special. i would love to be the proud owner of her. and she wont be lonely. anon. xxxxxx
oh sue, she is gorgeous, as are all your other dotees... i would love the chance to own her,....have been waiting for that chance since i saw your first one :) (mrs vh on dc) xx
Posting for manicpurple (docrafts).
I have my suspicions about 'anon'...some minxing going on I think lol!
She is fab Sue, good luck to everyone who posts, Jackie worcs
:-)
she is beautiful i just love her colour and perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and if anyone knows about that its you Sue your such a star and never stop thinking about everyone else, your amazing, I too am the proud owner of one of your adorable Dotees "tilly" she would love a mate to chat too!
hugs
jenni xx
She is the Queen of dotees, and deserves a royal home, so thats me out lol!! Maybe you should send her to Buckingham Palace? Whoever gets her will be forever reminded of your courage and constant smile,
Love Ella
What a great idea she is just beautiful! Hope that she gets a good home - if she were mine I would call her Elizabeth after a friend of mine who has battled with breast cancer and is one of the unlucky ones who will never regain her hair after chemo :( but is still laughing and smiling and enjoying life! She is just loving life and glad to be alive :)
Awww, a cute little dotee for a good cause! If I win her I'll send her to my mum.
Hope to see you again soon!
Love Kate (of Joe and Kate)
She is a beauty, and would have pride of place on my bags if i am lucky enough to have her come and live with me, i will make a donation to Breast Cancer Care
sunflowerfairys on docrafts
Lovely gesture Sue and a cute 'ickle' dottee!. Fab way to highlight the breast cancer cause which is one of my chosen charities a we sadly lost my Nana to the 'beast' some years ago. You truely have a heart of gold (pink gold!)
Best wishes
Xmas Vik XX
she is truly beautiful, i have just seen the little blue gorgeousness on brenda's blog.
really lovely
christine
So pretty in pink. I love her folksy look. Jean N
Hi Sue - I love the pink dotee and would like to go in the draw plse :)
All your dotees are lovely xxx
tracy2002
She is fab Sue, would love to give her a home!!
You are such a clever lady..
xx
Sue I love this little Dottee she is wonderful and so pink! BeckyLeexxx
She makes me smile and think of my dear Aunt Rose, a woman who was an artist and a beautiful, whimsical woman whose life was cut short from this dreadful disease. If she were mine, I'd call her Rose and keep her close! :)
This is fabulous. So beautiful and for such a worthwhile cause xx
Post a Comment