
Hi Joe! This weekend you alphabetised my web favourites...what were you thinking! Do you know how many hours it took me to sort them into my shops, my favourite shops and my really really favourite shops, my favourite blogs, my really favourite blogs....and so on! My life doesnt work in alphabetical order! AND...you ate my last peanut butter choccie bar & left the wrapper lying about...just to rub it in! So...Im selling your bed.............which will leave me so much more room for craft stash!
I still love ya really Joe lol! Mumsy xxx





7 comments:
OH Sue, love the piccy, (you've gotta face book it, lol,
Think you should sell his bed and make him sleep in the shed...
...if he ever goes near your PC again, lol
I am really a librarian at heart I think :-D. Next I am going to organise your stash by "likelyness to be used", there will be all the "likely" stuff in a pillowcase, "unlikely" stuff in the row of garages across the road, and the "I don't even remember buying that" stuff in a warehouse.... If I can find one big enough. :-D
Love Joe the Librarian xxx
Ha ha ha im laughing my head off here, good answer Joe and my you dont half know your mum, but she does deserve all her addorable stash surely!!
heh Joe if you get your hands on her Blue Awning and send it me ,
I'll do a deal and save the BED!!!
jennix
Oh Sue, he knows you so well, especially the warehouse bit, not finding one big enough, lol
Im lauging out loud, i just read this over on the forum. well done joe!!!!! and jenni beat me to it joe, if you find her blue awning send it to me. as i would share it with jenni. if you do send it to jenni, she will fall asleep on it then dribble on it. it will never be the same again. lol gina xxxxx
Cool piccy - LOL!
Great reply Joe.
Jackie (worcs) :-D
LOL good answer Joe, you know your mum so well alma x
Post a Comment