Friday, October 24, 2008

The Waitrose Six!


Having been indisposed on `crafting leave` for the last four months, my work buddies have had to struggle on without me...lol! Through promo changeovers , new systems being introduced, and no doubt at least a million price changes (upwards most likely) to check...my girls have never complained (well, not to me anyway!) and have wished me well through thick & thin. So I`d like to thank my Waitrose friends - Ella, Lee, Lynn, Mary, Barb & Les, with a little example of what Ive been up to while you have been slogging away zapping the baked beans and freezing down the chiller aisles!

On November 10th I will be back to bug you...armed with these little dotee dolls made just for you!

Thank you my Waitrose girls!!!

ps: Dont forget my duvet & pillow for the snuggle corner!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful sue, the girls will love them. gina xxxx

Foxcraft said...

I'm sure the ladies will love them Sue! Good luck with going back to work ..... shame the crafting leave has to end eh?

Hi it's Maria said...

Yet another lovely batch of dotee dolls, lol, well done, think the Waitrose six will love them.

Hope all goes well when you go back, (((hugs)))

Maria xx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to give my dotee a home, and to have you back we've missed you loads, Ella