I thank everyone for their interest in my little dotee, I so wish I had 30 dotees to post out! I do think everyone needs a dotee in their life, so I will, over time...work through the list and make sure that all those that want one, has one! For those on the list not known to me yet, if you wish to post a comment giving me your email addy (I wont publish it of course!), I will do my best to organise a dotee for you eventually!
Meanwhile, just waiting for your addy Tracy, and this little pink dotee will be on her way to you!
Sue x





4 comments:
Sue, there is an award for you over on my blog sweetie xxxx Caz
Congratulations Tracy,
...and well done Sue on making the little pink dotee, she is gorgeous just like all your others.
Maria xx
Congratulations Tracy - am sure you will lov Sue's Dotee.
Sue - you are a beautiful and generous soul.
Dot xx
Hi Maria and Dot - thanks for the congrats, I never win anything so am chuffed to bits thats really made my day!!
Thanks so much Sue :)
Tracy xxxx
(tracy2002)
Post a Comment