Wednesday, January 14, 2009

At last - back to playing with pretty paper!

My festive dotees just had to be scrapped, and were the inspiration for this page:



I loved the colours, and even more so the bobbly braid so much, I decided to make a matching page celebrating our New Years Eve party over on the docrafts forum! We all wore silly hats, shared photos of ourselves wearing them on the forum gallery - then proceeded to scrap our photos along with our New Years Resolutions...well, mine is more a to-do list, with a little wishful thinking thrown in! The journalling on the festive dotee page is my little ditty from further down on my blog, with the tag tucked behind the 'dotee crowd' photo showing all the names of the festive dotees new owners! If you want to read my resolutions...I think if you click on the piccie, it will become super big!



I just love these colours!

No comments: