Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Jazzy Journallers Circle Journal!

Around ten months ago a group of us on the docrafts forum began a circle journal. We named ourselves the Jazzy Journallers and it only seems like such a short time ago, but here we are with our albums finding their way home.

I have made a slide show of all the layouts I did, plus the cover of my album with my selected theme - Starstruck.

The Jazzy Journallers and the themes we chose for our journals are:

Me - Starstruck
Sall - My favourite wild animal
Suzanne - My favourite childrens book (or comic)
Alma - Love & romance
Nicola - Floral
Joanne - Culinary Treats
Margaret - My favourite things
Gill - My Hero
Michelle - Where I live
Sarah - My dream holiday

This was a fabulous project, and although I would start off a bit stumped by some of the themes, I ended up enjoying every single one of them!

My journal is back home with me now, and is absolutely fantastic - thank you Jazzy Journallers for all your hard work, it will be treasured always!

Here are my layouts......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic Sue! Well done you!! x