Hi, I am sue (aka sue-bubbles), keen crafter...and craft stash shopper! I like to dabble in all sorts of crafts and particularly like patchworking and quilting, but my current passion is for scrapbooking. Following an exciting trip to New York in 2006 I was keen to scrap my experiences and have been a scrap addict ever since.
If I am not crafting I am chatting on the docrafts forums, where I have made some fabulous friends & fellow stash collectors, and I have created this space to show off my creations, including my 'secret project'!
The sun is shining, spring is nearly here...so what do I do???
Create a Barney the snowman layout of course! I had lots of fun with this (in the end!), adding as much bling as I could get away with, and having my first play with my new Bazzill swirly stitching templates...I love them!
5 comments:
omg something weird happened i left a comment and so had Tania and Mgt and now its saying there isnt any????
sorry i might have jinxed it xx
what i said was i love Barney and your blingy beautiful LO,
rip Barney
jennixx
oh sue the L/O is fab, well done especially the stitching....
maria xx
I had hoped you would do something with the photos Barney looked so good in his prime it's nice you have a momento lol
Love Dawn xx
Love the swirly stitching, templates are fab aren't they!
sue, barney is fab!!! what a fab layout. you are so talented. gina xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment