Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Carol!

A big fluffy happy birthday to my sister...I hope you have a lovely day at the carnival in Earls Barton, and some time to yourself..for a change!!!





A little light crafting to make this exploding flower for Carol...despite the gems falling off every five minutes, I got there in the end!

5 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

another fab flower sue, well done...

just remember NOT to over do things...

(((Hugs)))
maria xx

CoventryAnn said...

Good to see you blogging again SueXX

SusieJ said...

Another fab card Sue! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and it's great to see you blogging again!
Sue xx

June Nelson said...

Hi darling wasnt sure when you were home, you take it easy wont you, I know you have your fantastic new craft room, and its tempting but get better and heal first!!! bet you cant (I couldnt either lol) its a gorgeous flower hun huggies and love June xx

cannycrafter said...

Great card Sue! Glad to see you crafting!