Saturday, December 19, 2009

At last..I am sharing my FAT BOOK with y'all!

Last night, I set my alarm to wake me nice and early...I had a rendezvous with a pile of snow - I just HAD to make a snow kitty! Sadly...the snow did not co-operate, it was like dust...plenty of it, but all dust. So what to do with myself...I'm usually still tucked up in my bed until lunchtime on a Saturday, but here I was with time on my hands....

I found myself in the emporium having a bit of a tidy up - this is much needed, there was barely room to work...and thats when I managed to climb over the boxes and bags! However, tidying up in craft rooms usually throws up all sorts of surprises and goodies that havent been drooled over for yonks, so the task was slow.....but oh so enjoyable!

I came upon pages I had been sent to add to my Fat Book.....this is a book of sparkles which Margaret so kindly organised in the summer to see me through my op to make me a new woman! I then remembered that I had been promising over and over to photograph all the pages and pop them on here....so I did just that (who really needs to be tidy anyway...!!!) I then put my gorgeous book altogether again and it sits proudly on my shelf!

Here is my slide-show...what lovely pages, and they certainly got me through those days of too much heat, pain, the most uncomfy surgical bra (Bleh!), stitches sticking out, and goop being sucked out of me...he he!

I would adore to thank once again, all you wonderful ladies who have made this gorgeous book: Jackie, Alma, Caroline (CC), Gina, Sall, Margaret, Ann C, Gill, Babs, Maria, Donna, Mandy, Sue C, Jenni, Alyson, Suzie Boo and Susie J......thank you all, you are stars!

Sue xxx

ps: Margaret, dont panic...you will see by the end of the slide-show that I found the stray 's' and stuck it on lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Sue......Mgt.x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!
It was fantastic to hear from you this morning! Thanks so much for my gorgeous Dotee Doll - I love her and I wanna make one!! Love your blog too!
Maria xx