Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely Sue, Well done on starting, but I don't want to think of Xmas yet! But good that you got some crafting done instead of just sitting on that couch & nibbling spare-ribs!!!

SusieJ said...

Looking good Sue - can't wait to get going on my kit!
Sparkles for your back and hip.
I really sympathise - I looked like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame when I had similar problems - not a good look!
Hugs,
Sue xx

DGgirl said...

Sue, these cards are so so lovely. I swiethered and swithered over this kit (typical Libran!!!) until it was too late. You made me laugh inadvertently when you said somethng about "having to rush up the atirs......." - I thought it was going to be for a p** - forgot about the Crafty Emporium LOL!!!!!!!!

Anyway, topping up the sparkles for you sweetie.

Gillxx

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely cards sue, and well done on starting your christmas ones...

and I thought the same as gill, about needing the toilet, I forgot about needing to stroke paper, sorry :-(

sending you trick load of hugs and sparkles for your hip...

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Sue - whether they're from a kit or not...Mgt.x

Netty said...

You have designed these cards brilliantly Sue.........all agog for your news tomorrow....... Annette xx

Carole said...

Fab cards Sue - Christmas must be coming!
Sending you loads of sparkles
Hugs
Carole xxx

dottygin said...

fabulous cards sue, im not a great fan of anna style, but i think i would have liked this one. well done on starting your christmas cards early. you will be so glad you did. you mustnt stop now though.
sparkles for your hip. xxxxx