Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So where did the fairies bugger off to...???

A little update following Mondays treatment, as I believe where I left you last...I was waiting to welcome the fairies into my little world and enjoy a good nights sleep....

Sigh.... the fairies abandoned me Im afraid, or rather the gremlins shoved them out of the way, and I had the most dreadful night...pain, panic attacks and to top it all off...chucking up my cheese & onion sarnies in the middle of the night - absolutely NOT nice! I spent yesterday in bed moaning and groaning, only getting my weary arse out of bed when sis came to visit at about 5. Those bloody kitties kept jumping all over me, and resisted my efforts to shoo them off by sinking their claws in....they are lucky I am not sitting here now wearing a pair of odd slippers!!!

Thankfully today I have felt a little better as the day has gone on....I needed to get those pain meds back in me having chucked them up (sorry, but I did promise you gore!), and hopefully this blip will be very short lived. By the time I have my next infusion I will probably have had my zapping done so things will be different....and hopefully in a positive way! Tomorrow morning is my assessment for the radiotherapy - that shouldnt be too traumatic (other than Dad is driving me there...yikes!), and Im guessing I will get a start date for the treatments. Fingers crossed that I will not be such a BABY for the next onslaught!

I do apologise, but try as I might, I cant find a 'funny angle' to the last two days....I must try harder!

Will try to check in with you all again tomorrow with an update, but meanwhile sending oodles of sparkles out there to all in need!

Sue x

13 comments:

Carole said...

I'm sorry to hear that those little fairies can't be relied upon in your hour of need :( Little Tinkers!!!

Sending loads more sparkles in the hope that the next few days are better for you (including the drive to the hospital!!!)

Hugs - Carole xxx

SusieJ said...

Hugs (of the gentle sort) and trillions of sparkles for you Sue.
Naughty fairies abandoning you like that.
Hope tomorrow goes well - esp. the drive.
Will be thinking of you.
Sue xx

SueB said...

Oh Sue, bless your heart, what a horrrible two days you've had.

Please little fairies come and help our Sue, she needs you!!!

In the meantime hunny here's another giant sprinkling of those special sparkles.

I hope and pray you get a good nights sleep tonight Sue, you so need it.
I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow Sue and hope your bod starts adjusting to the new meds soon, so they can start doing their magic in making you well again, which they will do :)

Thinking of you LOTS!!! and sending you lots and lots of healing vibes and special well sparkles.

Lots of love and special hugs!
Suzie xxxxxxx :)

SueB said...

Oh Sue, bless your heart, what a horrrible two days you've had.

Please little fairies come and help our Sue, she needs you!!!

In the meantime hunny here's another giant sprinkling of those special sparkles.

I hope and pray you get a good nights sleep tonight Sue, you so need it.
I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow Sue and hope your bod starts adjusting to the new meds soon, so they can start doing their magic in making you well again, which they will do :)

Thinking of you LOTS!!! and sending you lots and lots of healing vibes and special well sparkles.

Lots of love and special hugs!
Suzie xxxxxxx :)

sue-bubbles said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments and best wishes. Im sorry to share the bad with the good, but you are stars for sticking with me as I know it can be difficult to know what to say in situations like this. A few words mean so much though...especially your sympathy for having to face up to that drive lol! Oodles of sparkles back at you...and hopefully I will return tomorrow feeling rather more perky!

Hugs, Sue x

Netty said...

Sue am so sorry I haven't been around to your blog for ages. I never realised that all this was happening, you poor love. I really hope and pray they can get you sorted out and cleared. Take care and sending you zillions of hugs, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Aww Sue,I will be having a word with them fairies what are they like.
Not a very nice few days for you but today will be a good one is this where you may get a barcode to be zapped..........
Us office chicks are thinking of you and big boss Mike sends his best regards he was quite sweet on Tuesday showing lot's of concern ^.^xxxx
Hope you had a good nights snuggle and all them sparkles where doing what they do best.....
Maybe if you glug some drugs before that drive with DAD you will be there before you know it easy for me to say.
Well Miss Bubbles take very good care and thinking of you today and it's sooo good that you are blogging sending oodles & oodles of sparkles & massive hugs
Lot's of love from Lesley & Charlie
PS Charlie lookin good just ear cleaning duties now so fingers & toes x'd lol xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that everything else your going through is no were near as bad as Dad driving you to the hospital or queuing in Tesco's LOL having been privy to some of the hairy moments over the years.

However I'm sending zapping sparkles Sue and hope the sickness dosn't return especially if you manage to find a Subway on the way home!!!

Lots of love and hugs Lee xxxx

Crafting to stay sane! said...

So sorry to hear those fairies are not playing along! Hope you had a better nights sleep Sue. Sending a bumper dose of sparkles to help you on your journey and to let you know I am still thinking of you!
gentle hugs Alyson x

DGgirl said...

Oh Sue, What an awful time you've had. Those pesky fairies are never around when you really want them are they?

Here's hoping things pick themselves up in the days to come but here are loads of sparkles to see you through anyway.

Keep ranting on here, good or bad, cos' it's better out than in (unlike your sarnies!).

Hugs

Gillxxx

jackie(worcs) said...

Aww Sue, sorry that those fairies wernt doing their job properly.
Heres some more *sparkles* for you to help with the next few days.
Jackie x

jackie(worcs) said...

Aww Sue, sorry that those fairies wernt doing their job properly.
Heres some more *sparkles* for you to help with the next few days.
Jackie x

Hi it's Maria said...

sue sending you a zillions of sparkles and gentle hugs, hope tonight it better for you...xxx

and roll on next week, when you can zap that little bugger's backside...

maria xxx