Friday, November 7, 2008

My little birdhouse!

Well, today was my last official day of 'crafting leave', and to celebrate I made a little birdhouse...




The template and pattern came from Canny Crafters blog here , where she is treating us to a project a day throughout November, aswell as instructing us how to make an amazing advent calendar using a baking tray! I have been waiting for the birdhouse project to come along since Caroline gave us a little teaser, as I have a thing about little birdies and birdhouses....and I think this will be the first of many!

Thank you for the inspiration CC!

6 comments:

a little bit of me........ said...

Hi Sue i looooove your bird house its beautiful and i adore the stash its lush.

shame its your last day of freedom but fab news your fit and healthy now.


jenni x

dagbird2001 said...

sue it is wonderful, well done xxxx

also good luck back at work on monday.xxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

Oh Sue, it's fab, well done and love the paper you used, (think I've seen it somewhere before, lol).

Think I'm going to need one of though birdie stamps....

Also thanks cc for the wonderful projects and templates.

Maria xx

cannycrafter said...

Great work Sue! Love them all that you have done in your gallery on do crafts! Thanks for joining in my coundown to Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

its so cute sue, i love it. gina xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sue, just lovely!
Good luck for work on Monday.

Take care

Dot xx