Monday, January 19, 2009

52 Questions and Answers

Here is a wonderful project to get your teeth into! Jackie (the find-the-most-amazing-blogs queen) over on docrafts gave us a link to Em's blog here , as she launches a fabulous 52 Q&A project. Each week, she will offer up one question and the idea is to create tags, or a journalling book, with the question on one side, and the answer on the other. This is a wonderful project, one..to hone up your journalling skills (and boy do I need that!), and two, to learn a lot about yourself.

For this project I am using over-sized playing cards, and so far we have covered two questions. But first I made a cover page for the project:



and the back....



Question 1: What are my wishes for 2009?






Question 2: Am I afraid of change?






Em says new questions will be set on Sundays or Mondays, so over on docrafts we eagerly await Question 3 any time now!

One brilliant thing about this project is that you can jump in at any time...its never too late to join in! So if you havent taken the plunge so far, come on in, its going to be great fun!!!

4 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely start sue, well done, cannot wait to see q3.

maria x

Anonymous said...

I have just noticed you put my name on your tag!Thats so sweet.
I love that circular date stamp, ideal for this project.
Jackie worcs :-))

dagbird2001 said...

hi sue, i have just tagged you, if you have a look at my blog it will explain xxxx

Unknown said...

Sue your cards are lovely I still need to complete mine,

I know how much you love a bargain Sue and I have posted some piccies on my blog of the two DCWV bumper packs that are available from Arty Miss. I thought they were fab for the money so I thought I would let you know xxxx