Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brrrrr....its a tad nippy out there!



Lots of snow and icy roads - the schools are all shut and Britain is in chaos...what are we like, a couple of inches of the white stuff and we all go bonkers! But trooper that I am (lol!), I managed to find my way to work - and get there without ditching the car! Its all very pretty though, so plenty of photo opportunities, but sadly no snowman yet - its not the right kind of snow - too fluffy & crumbly. No matter, we are promised more snow at the end of the week so maybe I will get my snowman yet!

Before the snow arrived I had the most amazing day out - I met up with Margaret from the docrafts forum...and we happened upon Babs and Cheryl too, and look what fun we were having at the crafty warehouse....



Meanwhile in the crafty world of sue-bubbles, I have created my tag for question 4 of the 52 Q & A project....'When I look into my eyes what do I see?' which is featured below!

Happy Wednesday people and keep warm and safe!

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

love the snowy picture sue and what fun you must have had at the warehouse...

...I'm quite jealous, lol

maria xx