Friday, April 24, 2009

OK Jen...look...Im blogging Im blogging!

For someone who isnt rushing around here and there after kids and OH's, I seem to be in a topsy turvy state a lot of the time...and Jen is so right, I have been neglecting my blog (she can talk!). This week has brought me much coughing and sneezing leading to bad case of lazyitis - but I do have some crafty bits and bobs to show off from earlier in the week...for now, a catch up with '52 Q & A' tag 15 - What makes me ME?



and the answer is:



Then we have another cheeky tag - Q16 - What is the truth?



my answer...



Oooo...Im worn out now he he, time for dinner - so the next instalment will follow shortly!

Sparkles to all who visit here!!!
Sue x

2 comments:

a little bit of me........ said...

well done sue, and have u checked out mine im getting the hang of it now,
jennix

Hi it's Maria said...

oh sue, great tags, and great answers lol...

maria x