Saturday, April 25, 2009

sue-bubbles crafty emporium (to-be!)

OK a little premature perhaps, but I have made a sign for my crafty room to be...and I love it! This is also my first BIA project...wires a little over-squished, but all the loveliness distracts from that. The board panels are each 12" x 6", and covered in K&Company Que Sera Sera papers (totally yummy), and the flowers, vines, birdies etc are cut using Sizzix dies from papers from the same range, with a little Wild Raspberry thrown in too. Random brads, buttons, rub-ons and gems....and voila! My inspiration for this style comes from '3 Dimensional Me' - see my favourite blog list...her work is truly amazing and a journey through her creations is highly recommended!

So....all I need now is a bucket load of energy to get on with the big tidy up, and the creation of my crafty emporium!

5 comments:

a little bit of me........ said...

so get on with it then!!! lol lol xx

Anonymous said...

i agree wth jenni, get your bum off the settee, and start packing your stash into your new boxes. lol lol

beautiful banner, i adore those papers.
gina xxxxx

Sue C said...

This is gorgeous! Nice to see all the close ups of it, have fun creating your emporium!! Go on, off you go and do it...!

Hi it's Maria said...

well sue, have you got your a*** into gear yet and got the room finished? lol

maria xx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant Card Sue, ultra modern im sure he will love it huggies June , havent you made any beautiful dotees lately, oh I do so live your dotees, im looking at mine now both of them, sue and bubbles he he thats what I called them take care hun huggies xxxxxxxxxxxxx