Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I cant get onto Docrafts....aaaaagggggh!

Is it just me...cut off from all the gossip and sparkles?

Luckily I had a few stored away, so having started the day feeling very grim and sorry for myself, Ive had myself a shower and given myself a good talking to and am feeling rather better! Still waiting for my birthday hug though Jamie!!!

Ive been catching some rays in the garden and doing a little stretching to get my poorly body moving again...but now its afternoon nap time...mmm nice!

Sparkles to all my visitors...I SO hope to get back to some proper blogging soon!

Sue x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought that once you'd started blogging again all would be well!!Mum's given me a Template of a new card to make, no doubt you've probably seen it but will keep for our next "busy bee club" in August when Ella's back from jolly holiday's and your hopefully up for the drive over.

I'm sending you some more sparkles to re-charge your supplies.

Lee xx

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Hi Sue, sending you some extra sparkles too! see you finally managed to get back on the forum! hope you had a nice time with Jamie! You deserve a nice hug!
Sparkles Alyson xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

No probs for me, have posted a message to say you are cut off!!!

DGgirl said...

Hi Sue

Glad to see that you managed to get back on. No DC - what a horrible thought!!

Take care and rest up.

Gillx

SusieJ said...

Sue - hope you got your hug - if anyone deserves a hug it's you.
Glad you managed to get back on to docrafts - it just isn't the same without you.
Take care (don't push yourself - your body will tell you when it's fit again).
Sparkles and (((hugs))),
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you were not well Get well soon and Hope to see more of yourlovely creations soon

Love Dawn xx

a little bit of me........ said...

ahh how frustrating glad u got on again takecare of you xx

Hi it's Maria said...

BIG HUGS coming your way sue...

maria x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Your apprentice here,I have a big hug and a very nice double sunflower heading your way.
My first week is over and I was thinking would you be up to a Lesley visit.
I promise to be good!!!!!!
Looking forward to meeting your Dad & Jamie too :)
Sending you lots of sparkles & Gray sends his love too.
Love & Hugs Lesley xxxxx