Here we are at a soire at Lesley's house last night...lots of gossip and fun had by all:

Sitting, you have Ann, Lesley and Lee...and at the back Ella, Barbara and myself. We are just missing our Lynn, who is busy this weekend visiting those lovely twin grandsons of hers, and our honorary office chick Jez...who isnt 'ready' for a get together with the girls yet...he he!
Also abandoning you is our Lesley, who is leaving you shortly for her well-earned long service leave....that's 6 months of NOT phoning in of a morning Lesley to check up on the girls! If you cant cope with that...phone me instead, not too early mind!
Lesley is my newest crafty apprentice, and here she is at her first visit to our crafty club with her beautifully embellished plant pots...ready for the gorgeous sunflowers she has grown for all the girls:

But, back to Lesley's little do, and here she is showing off her assets.....

Her sparkly shoes I mean...ha ha ha!

...and not only does Lesley show exceptional skills in embellishing pots and choosing the most scrummy sparkly shoes...she made this yummy cake too:

So Lesley, I wish you and Graham a fabulous 6 months leave! You can both learn how to chill out and get out there to discover the beauty of your countryside, and how wonderful life can be WITHOUT work! You will be missed, no doubt about that, but myself and all the girls wish you a lovely happy time!
To the girls...and guy - Jez, that we leave behind, thank you for being the best bunch of people a girl could work with! I look forward to keeping you up to date with things...with my 'ouch' emails and txts, and I trust any juicy gossip with be duly passed on!
Sending you oodles of sparkles!!!
Sue x
Lesley is my newest crafty apprentice, and here she is at her first visit to our crafty club with her beautifully embellished plant pots...ready for the gorgeous sunflowers she has grown for all the girls:

But, back to Lesley's little do, and here she is showing off her assets.....

Her sparkly shoes I mean...ha ha ha!

...and not only does Lesley show exceptional skills in embellishing pots and choosing the most scrummy sparkly shoes...she made this yummy cake too:

So Lesley, I wish you and Graham a fabulous 6 months leave! You can both learn how to chill out and get out there to discover the beauty of your countryside, and how wonderful life can be WITHOUT work! You will be missed, no doubt about that, but myself and all the girls wish you a lovely happy time!
To the girls...and guy - Jez, that we leave behind, thank you for being the best bunch of people a girl could work with! I look forward to keeping you up to date with things...with my 'ouch' emails and txts, and I trust any juicy gossip with be duly passed on!
Sending you oodles of sparkles!!!
Sue x





13 comments:
Thanks Sue for the lovely thoughts in your blog and yes I promised my self that I wouldn't cry this time!!! Anyway this time is different we didn't know what the outcome would be, but this time you could well be out doing me in the voluptious stakes ha ha ..
Love and hugs for tuesday my friend Lee xx
yummy cake sue, it looks delicious.
im so glad you had a great time last night. i love those sparkley shoes. a pair like that i dont have, yet!
lol
gina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You two could be sisters - you look a little alike. Is it the specs or the grin ? Mgt.x
looks like a fun evening! Yummy cake and shoes too!
Jackie:-)
Ckae looks gorgeous!!!! And you girls do too!!
!s today a day for cakey blogs??? I feel i want to invite Lesley over if she makes cakes as good as that one!! Enjoy your leave Sue, i'm posting after my first full day back in harness :(
I want those shoes, and I want them NOW!!!
I want those shoes, and I want them NOW!!
Looks like you have ahad a great night sue, that cake looks scrummy I want a bit lol, take care my freind xxx
oh sue looks like a great evening, and sending you lots of hugs and spsrkly vibes for tomorrow...
maria x
Hi my lovely Sue,
As your friend and boss and being a fellow walthamstow Gal.
You are just so clever with your blog,now I am sending you lot's of Sparkles and being the diamond you are you will dazzle them Doc's.
So our thoughts are with you tomorrow and can't wait for our craft shopping days!!!!
Love & Hugs your apprentice Lesley :)xxx & Graham xxx
ah sue what a lovely bunch of friends you have, it will be different this time round as last year was all very tense, just lay back my friend and think of ENGLAND!!
wishing you all the best, lots of hugs, cuddles and sparkles,
much love jennixxxxx
Can't believe you put the piccie on your blog!! We all look so happy though, send me a copy when you get 5 min!!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow and don't forget the post it for your hand so the doc's know which one to inject lol!!
Will look forward to all the gory details but no pictures please, that wouldn't make a good scrap book page!
Loads of Hugs
Ella
Post a Comment