
So, the days are running out and I need to locate my bed...and what do you know, I found a little bit of it today...

The emporium gets fuller and fuller...and messier and messier!

It will all work out right in the end...it sure is fun rootling through my stash and finding lots of lovely bits and bobs I had forgotten about!
Meanwhile...a warning for visitors to my sue-bubbles crafty emporium!

lol! This is metal sign that I have had for yonks...just what I needed for my room!
And finally....here is my new bling, a stunning candle holder...

Thank you Lesley, its simply gorgeous!!!
Sue x





10 comments:
Oh wow! It's gorgeous and sooo in keeping with the room Sue!
Yoy're doing well with the emporium Sue and I just love your sign! Which are we - pickpockets or loose women?lol
Sue xx
Ooooo love your pretty pressie.
The sign made me LOL!
Do you think you will be comfy sleeping in that small space on the bed??....
Jackie:-)
Both! ha ha ha ha ha!
Sue x
Hi Sue
So jealous of all your lovely stash. Think I need to do a grand tour this summer and stop off at you before heading off to Jenni for some seaside fun LOL!!
Love the candle holder - just gorgeous!
Gillx
This is getting so nail biting now Sue!!! I've got a real "will she/wont she" feeling about whether you will get finished on time and I'm getting anxious!!!! Shall I pop over and whistle through the final bits with you????!
What exactly is there to beware of? Sue you wouldn't noticce if we pocketed anythign with that amount of stash anyway lol
Does look good and I fully admit to being jealous
Great door sign!! You won't have many visitors then... :)
wow its gorgeous sue, and i love that sign, its very apt. lol
i bet your excited seeing your bed again. lol
gina xxxxxxxxxxx
it's looking fab sue, and so is your little bit of bed, hope you've found a bit more since you did this post, lol....
maria x
crikey sue its looking gorgeous, you have all worked so hard, just dont over do it when u are back from hospital, chill sometime ok,
jennix
ps i just love the sign its brill, dosnt apply to anyone on DC does it xxx????/
Post a Comment