Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy October!!!!



Lots of blogging to do...not least all the gossip and snaps from the fabulous 8 HOUR crop at ScrappyKatz, another loo roll album, an update on the paper bill saga, and my return to work - but just now I have a way more important thing to do - GET MY HAIR DONE...woohoo! Its been 4 months, and the 'dead mouse, mop on head' look has long since gone out of fashion...its time to return to my 'natural' blonde! lol!

So I will leave you with the above halloweeny [sizzix die] extravaganza, which is my calendar page for Kate. Happy October to Kate and to all my visitors!

Sue x

7 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fab calendar page Sue!
Happy October to you too and enjoy your pampering!
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Fab Sue, lovin' the googly eyes (on the page that is...... :D )

jackie(worcs) said...

I love your calendar page Sue, cool!
Jackie:-)

Anonymous said...

Well that's different your doing halloween and I'm all set for Christmas lol

Hi it's Maria said...

wow another fab page for kates calender, well done sue, I love it (is they're any dies you've not got, lol)...

maria x

sue-bubbles said...

There are oodles of sizzix dies I have not got Maria...but Im doing my best..lol!

Thank you for all your nice comments ladies!
Sue x

gina said...

brilliant page sue, kate will love it. looks like iv got more dies to order. im surprised iv not had my emails telling me i need this one from you already. lol
gina xxxxxxxxx