
A rainy Sunday, and nought planned but a snuggle in the warm, and the exercising of the brain cell as Sis and I do the crossword. But no, Carol has other ideas...'you wanted to go to the German Market' says she. Well, yes I did...I do, but somehow all my cash disappeared in the first week of the month and its no fun at markets without cash! Oh, but how wrong I was - who needs cash when you have camera in hand...and a sister on hand to purchase tasty things when temptation gets too much!
Off we went, the clouds becoming blacker and blacker...and we headed for our secret car park which has never let us down - until now! Full to bursting it was...doh, so round and round the town we went in search for a space, even the multi-story was a dead loss...one wrong turn and you find yourself on the way out instead of up! We were on the verge of giving up, but said we would give our secret car park one more chance, and lo and behold...a space awaited us...phew!
We toddled down through the town to the market square, and were greeted by the most beautiful chalets full of beautiful things!
There were pretty things...

..and yummy things...


..sweety things...

..and things so yummy and sweety, we simply could not resist...


Mmmmmmm!
There lots of tasty things to try... yummy salami's, cheeses and all manner of sweeties...we were quite full up by the time we were finished, and then had to come home and face Dads roast!
It was a lovely outing, and made a nice change I have to say. It did make me feel more festive....however, have I done my shopping yet...nope! People think Im joking when I say I will do all my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve....heck, even I think Im joking!!! But here I am again.... and there are only 11 more sleeps - 10 by the time any of you read this....aaaggggh!
Anyway, I was very busy with my camera, and here is a slide-show of all the pretty things on display...





6 comments:
Lovely photos Sue - that market looks amazing.
I too am nowhere near ready for Christmas - that widget is freaking me out!
Sue xx
Greetings from Bugbrooke - how long is the market on for ? it looks fab !!
Trust you to set up an amazing slide show, plus your usual sparkly extras
Your tales really make us laugh, and help brighten up the dreary weather.
Lots of love from Graybags xx
Looks nice, Sue, glad civilization is slowly coming to the British Isles! Hope you didn't sample toooooooooo many of those goodies!
Never fear Valerie, come next Sunday we will be back to our usual manky market!
If you are looking in Graybags, the market is on every day 10 till 9pm, until Sunday 20th. Worth a look-see!
Sue x
wow Sue, lovely photos and yummy stuff too, looks super and great fun.
thanks for showing us, Jan x
Hi Sue I have never been to a oneof those markets but I love anything like that, I will keep a look out in my area for one, they look brilliant, I will take my camera too cos im skint lol, lovely pics hope you manages yuor roast!! huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment