To accept the award, I have to list 3 things that I would never do..so here goes:
1: The ironing....not if I can help it anyway!
2: Sell my body...not even for stash cash (Ha..like I'd even earn enough for a pack of brads!)
3: Enter a craft store, and leave without supporting the economy in some way (however small or BIG)
I have to pass the award on to 3 other lovely blogs...and Im going to have come back to you all on that one...!
Thank you to Sue and Maria, it is very kind of you to pass on this award to me...it surely has eased my poorly head, along with a little bit of retail therapy earlier on today lol!
Sue x





5 comments:
LOL sue, 2 awards...
I do love reading your blog, as it's so uplifting, it doesn't matter whatever mood I'm in, after reading your blog I always leave smiling...
THANKS
maria xx
Aw..thats such a lovely thing to say Maria, thank you!
Sue x
I too love reading your blog Sue.
And remember you're stash shopping for two this year (as I'm not allowed :()
Sue xx
what a creep maria! lol
only joking sue, well done! i too love reading your blog, especially reading what youve been up to and the way you describe everything. it always make me laugh.
hugs gina xxxxxxx
I must agree with the other your blog always gives me a giggle or two Now what I want to know if you got two awards should we not know six things you wont do I want to here the other three :)
alma xx
Post a Comment