Two blog posts in one day...whats the world coming to...lol!
The reason for lack of blogging all week, and my blogging today is due to my horrible hip giving me jip! I have to confess to being a moany old moo all week as inbetween hobbling about I have had spells of not being able to walk at all....well, not without feeling like my leg would snap in half...ouch! Having rested it for a day...and a night slobbing on the sofa watching the election results (yawn)...I thought I was making progress, but then Dad made me go shopping with him - the sod...so it was back to limping and moaning again...sigh! It was as much as I could do to shuffle out to the kitchen for brews, so crafting was out and I was way too grumpy to blog. If I tell you that I passed on a trip to Colemans with Lesley today, you will understand how disabled I have been feeling...mega sigh!
However, do I dare speak too soon...after a long lie-in and the swallowing of as many pain killers as I can get away with, I am currently able to walk without too much aggro...long may it last this time! I am at the docs on Tuesday...whats the betting it will feel fine and dandy on that day...and back to ghastly come Wednesday...we'll see! It is promo changeover at work on Wednesday...which means a mega-zapping day - kill or cure I reckon!
Anyway, moan over...honest...and back to a little blogging...
It took me over a week but I finally finished my double layout of my kitties...these were the first photos I took using my new camera...and I know there are way too many piccies for a layout, but I think I quite like it anyway....what do you think?



The flower embellishments are from the K&Company flower pad I bought the other week...its so full of gorgeous flowers I could be quite reckless and pile up the layers! The title is cut using Tim Holtz Vintage Market alpha deco strip...and embellished further with green stickles. The background paper and stickers are from a Cloud9 kitty kit...about time I used it! You know me...busy pages are the order of the day, no matter how many scrapbooking 'rules' I break lol!
Now I need to think about attending to my to-do list...not least my May calendar page for Kate...I havent forgotten you Kate!! And my atc for Jenni...a male them...sigh! lol!
Thank you for popping by my lovelies. I hope you had a good shopping trip today Lesley - I cant wait to see your list of goodies, and Tracy - oodles of sparkles for the arrival of Daisy Ann who WILL be here very soon Im sure! Gina and Valerie - special healing sparkles for you both!
BFN, Sue x





8 comments:
Sparkles to you for your hip Sue.
Fab photos of your kitties and those K&CO flowers are yummy!
Sue xx
Lovely LOs - you can NEVER have too many pics or too much bling on a LO! Thanks for the sparkles! The word verification today is CATINGUE very appropriate!
Fabulous layout Sue! No wonder it took all week - I keep noticing different elements and embellishments! Wonderful cats too, so photogenic!
Carole xxx
Hi Sue
Am loving the layouts those two cats should be models as they certainly know how to pose!!!
Sorry the hip has not got better with your few days off but hopefully you haven't caught the lurgy that we have all had to add to the misery. Mine was getting better but since Ella brought hers in I think I've been re-infected as I feel really under the weather today again.Hey Ho.....what a bunch we are.
Hope your hip is abit better for tomorrow and I'll see you Tuesday....have to let me do the zapping and you can do the paperwork and answer the phones
Glittery sparkles
Lee xxx
Sue loving your LO,s I think all the photos work really well and the colours are wonderful So many things to notice fab :) I do hope your hips are feeling better today I am so sorry to here you have been in so much pain with them hugs and sparkling vibes alma x
love LO sue, and well done on doing some scrapping...
maria xx
Wonderful Kitty LO's the girls look fab!
Here's to getting rid of that nasty hip pain however I did do u proud at Coleman's lol......
Well Ella Bell filled me in today & our poor Lee B needs TLC too, what poorly chicks we have been .....
Still get Ella to show u my Thank you E Mail from Tor Tiger and one of them special sponges may be on our next section meeting agenda lol
Sending lot's of sparkles your apprentice lesley enjoying playing with your lovely dies you have'nt forgotton them lol...xxxxxxx
Oh Sue, just look at this, it's wonderful!!!!!!!
I'm a big kitty fan too, and ofcourse adore your layout, so much detail and interest, love it!!!
Well done Sue, I've not done a LO in ages, I really must get going again :)
It's just wonderful Sue!
Suzie xxxxx :)
Post a Comment