Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

And let me tell you how I know this to be fact....I arrived home to big fat crafty parcels and I simply cannot be bothered to open them!

OMG...maybe the inability to buy stash has been replaced with an inability to open stash parcels...what a terrible thought ;( I will go and have a cold shower and hope that a cure will be forthcoming! If I can summon up the energy, I will take said parcels up to leave outside the bathroom door, as it is so hot and muggy today, I think I may relapse before I reached the bottom step...

I hope you have all found a cool spot somewhere my lovelies!

Sue x

5 comments:

Netty said...

Goodness me Sue, how things have changed since Saturdays craft spendup. Is it the weather or do you need to go into the clinic for self denial...........are you running a temperature and is your mouth dry........if so its definitely the clinic for you....lol Annette xx

SusieJ said...

OMG Sue! It must be hot! Hope the cool shower helped and you have managed to open your parcels.
Hugs,
Sue xx

tea_bag said...

LOL Sue, oh my I do hope that cold shower cures you this could be more serious that we first thought

hugs alma xx

CoventryAnn said...

But what did you buy Sue???? June has been so warm I've done almost no scrapbooking... but i have taken plenty of photos!!

Valerie-Jael said...

OMG!! You can't open stash parcels?? Call the Emergency Doc!