A few of the girls have been talking about their fancy glass collections, and you may remember I pointed you in the direction of Valeries gorgeous glass on her blog the other day. Well, it was decided that the girls would make a layout of their collections when ink/paper or time allowed...and while I dont have a glass collection, I plan to make a layout using my Nan's egg cup. I had my boiled eggs and soldiers with it when I was little, and so did my Mum - it is my most prized possession.
Well, I was going to dig it out and take some piccies......but, its in the walk-in cupboard in the corner of my bedroom - and well, there are one or two bits in the way:

Gulp! Note the hangers hanging from the wardrobe - you know what they are waiting for dont you - things that have been 'i' worded lol! Anyway, I thought sod that, the egg cup project (and the i word) will have to wait a while...
How long is 'a while' anyway? Hopefully a good LONG time lol!
No matter, I settled myself in the emporium and made use of the stamped images I did the other day and made 3 more 'Hello' cards:

I think they look quite pretty in all the different colours!
Before nodding off, I prepped some bits ready to make some more cards - this time with my birdie stamp. I stamped them using a cats eye pad in brown, coloured them in with my regular pencils, then highlighted bits using glossy accents...you cant really see that in the photo, but its really neat!


I will do something with those tomorrow!
Thats quite a lot of crafting for a slow joe like me for one day! Hopefully I can keep up the momentum....and maybe just maybe, I will make my way to 'that cupboard' over the weekend?!?
Shopping avoided today - yay...and as I am ready for my nest now...I will snuggle down and think up a few ideas of why we wont be going shopping tomorrow either!!!
Happy Friday peeps - the weekend is nearly here!
Sue x





5 comments:
At last a crafting day for me.....
WoW!!!!you have been a busy bee.
Lovely birds can't wait to see the end result and gorgeous Hello cards.
Think that will be going in my basket on the cutting edge site.
Glad your resting a bit more.....
Maybe see u on Facebook later lol
Hugs & Sparkles from your apprentice Lesleyx xxxx Graybags is loving the vacation diary x
Nice cards, love those birdies, too! Start fighting a way into that cupboard!!!
Loving all the cards and can't wait to see what you do with the birdies.
Also can't wait to see your eggcup!
Hugs Sue xx
Smashing cards Sue. Love those birdies, what a great stamp. You had better start keeping regular hours my girl or you will be fit for nothing, take it from me I know......lol Enjoy the weekend, Annette xx
fab cards sue, and well done on doing so many on one day, lol.. and looking forward to seeing your 'birdy' cards...
maria xx
Post a Comment