Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam Jack and Ben!


If Im quick I will get this posted before your birthday comes to a close! Congratulations to the 3 of you - 16 today.....and welldone Carol & Russ on surviving lol!
You havent seen these yet boys, but here are your cards.....I only had 16 years notice, but still I was adding stickles at the very last minute, you will have them tomorrow...



I hope you had a great day.....and dont spend your pennies all at once!

With love from Pop and Auntie Sue-bubbles! xxx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

What good looking boys Sue - but I bet they're a handful!lol
Great cards too.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Fabby cards Sue!
And well done to your sister triplets OMG ..........^.^
Happy Birthday to the boys.......
Well I think it's my birthday just had my Sunday dinner cooked after a fab day at work.
Have a fab zappity zap week nearly there .........
Lot's of Love from
Lesley,Graybags & Charlie xxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

love all the cards sue, but think you should have given you sister one saying congratulations for not throttling them before now, lol...

maria xx