Thursday, April 24, 2008

...it did brighten up...thank goodness!



Leicester Square, London.


That wet & windy day on the 28th March was nearly doomed. At around 1.30 Joe & I sat in KFC comfort eating while we thawed out, and contemplated abandoning the mission. Well, after a little panic attack.....I hadnt bought any craft stash yet!.....I pretty much gave in as we were totally soaked through and the rain was still bucketing down. But, I could not go home empty handed, so I said that we must find Liberty's, I NEED to go there, and I want to see John Lewis in Oxford St, and maybe a little visit to Hamleys - all warm & dry places.... then we can go home.

But as luck would have it, as we emerged from the stores (Liberty's now being my favourite shop on Earth!), the sun was beaming down and the wind had dropped.......the mission was back on!

No comments: