Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stage one of mission - accomplished!


Page titles are underway...


Over 200 photos later....and still much of the board not covered - a return trip is needed - definately when it is sunny and warm! Still...enough to be going on with, but guess what - I dont have just the right colour papers to get going, and we know what that means - stash shopping...yay! As luck would have it, Club Scrap are having a sale on their random papers - so a big fat order was made, but I have to wait to the first week in May to receive it! Still, plenty to be getting on with in the meantime - not least getting over the cold & wet day - I couldnt walk properly for 3 days...what a wimp! Then I pondered on the style of my pages - would they be individual in style, or standard across the board (excuse the pun!)....and I settled on the 'standard' as that really would fit the theme better......so, lets get started on the titles!

No comments: