Hi, I am sue (aka sue-bubbles), keen crafter...and craft stash shopper! I like to dabble in all sorts of crafts and particularly like patchworking and quilting, but my current passion is for scrapbooking. Following an exciting trip to New York in 2006 I was keen to scrap my experiences and have been a scrap addict ever since.
If I am not crafting I am chatting on the docrafts forums, where I have made some fabulous friends & fellow stash collectors, and I have created this space to show off my creations, including my 'secret project'!
I'm done tidying this year lol (me and hubby both) lol we did the Spring clean yesterday! before we recover the boys will muck up again I'm sure! (woe betide them if they do ;-)
well done sue, im sure your doing brilliantly. even you wont recognise it when its all done. just think of all the lovely treasures, you will find on your tidy up. gina xxxxx
8 comments:
Oh sue if we don't hear from you, will send out the search party, lol
and you could always send it down this way....
maria x
Sue if your tidying up PLEASE come and do mine too? 'smiles sweetly'
Hi Sue,
I'm done tidying this year lol (me and hubby both) lol we did the Spring clean yesterday! before we recover the boys will muck up again I'm sure! (woe betide them if they do ;-)
Love Dawn xx
well done sue, im sure your doing brilliantly. even you wont recognise it when its all done. just think of all the lovely treasures, you will find on your tidy up.
gina xxxxx
lol goodluck u gonna need it, lol lol
jennix
Hope you have not got lost in there Sue!!!
Hellooo..!! Now I am over here on your blog too!xx
Happy belated birthday Miss Sue Bubbles! yaaaay, 29 again, good for you!
Your work area looks well used! I like it.
have a good week
Brenda P.
Post a Comment