
This is a very interesting question...one posed by my very good friend Sall from dc...who also commented that, no... make that demanded...that us bloggers post EVERY DAY, as blog-hopping is how she whiles away her time when sleep wont come lol!
I havent got so much to write about today...the reason being, as some of you know, I couldnt sleep last night, so gave up trying and came downstairs for a cuppa and a little blog-hopping myself, and didnt get back to bed until gone 6! Needless to say...today has not been the most productive day of my life...much mumbling to my sister as we did the crossword...and OODLES more moaning about being too hot......which I still am by the way!
As the day draws to a close, I thought to myself...maybe I can do one small thing that would justify my existence on this day - and what better than answering the need-to-know question - 'do octopus have teeth?' It may come as a surprise, but I didnt know this fact off the top of my head, so I Googled it. Can you believe there were OVER 716,000 hits for this question...WOW! Thats a lot of people who knew the answer to this before me...and Sall!
I didnt check out ALL the hits...in fact I only visited the first one which seemed to get to the point...and you can find out all you need to know about octopus teeth...which, not only do they actually have...but they have four kinds, HERE ...its fascinating stuff folks!?!
Anyway, there you are...I didnt waste my day, I learned something new...and I SHARED lol!
Sweet dreams to all, but especially Sall!
Sue x





6 comments:
Sue thats perfect, I knew they had blue blood, three hears and nine brains but now I know they got four sets of teeth too...my goodness aren't they extraordinary creatures?
Blog hopping is very exciting at times...I do hope for sleep tonight but am still wide awake at the moment lol
The answer to a question I didn't know I neede to ask! Perfect - my new fact for the day!
Sue xx
facinating!! i never knew that. extra special sleeping sparkles for you and sall.
gina xxxxx
Well Sue. I'm a great believer in learning/achieving something new every day so you've taken care of today for me LOL!!!
Sleepy sparkles for you for tonight.
Gillx
thanks sue, it's a great feeling learning something new everyday...
and thanks sall for getting sue to find the answer...
hugs and sparkles for a good nights sleep...
maria x
Sue & Sall thank you for teaching me some new facts.
I never knew any of the Octopus stuff WoW!!!
Sending you lot's of love and sleepy slumbers.
Love from your apprentice :)xxxx
Post a Comment