
I hope you have had a lovely day Margaret - I look forward to seeing a list of nice pressies!
Well for me it has been a day of sleep...I woke briefly at around 8 when postie knocked (not bringing stash unfortunately), but when I went upstairs to get dressed...my head was drawn to my pillow, and that was me out for the count...

... until 2.30 this AFTERNOON!
A bit of dinner and some tv later...TOTAL WIPEOUT...do you watch it? SO funny...and then this happened...

So...not exactly the most productive day of my life, and if I dont get to bed soon I will be looking like this...

...and my Sunday will be a total wipeout too!
Have a good one folks!
Sue x
ps: Hooray for google images eh lol!





4 comments:
all I can say is, you must have needed it...
great card...
maria x
Sounds like a perfect day to me in my sleep deprived state!lol
Your body was obviously telling you something Sue!
Sue xx
Hi Sue,what a busy gal you have been glad I gave you a rest this week,you must make sure you have plenty of cat naps promise me!!!the crafting chicks look fab and how clever are you with your slide show.What a wonderful day :)
I will be in touch this week for a visit.Also I have stripped the bedroom to make it into my den yippee!!!!
Sending lot's of sparkles and love from your apprentice Lesley :)xxxx
Thanks for your card & birthday wishes Sue & that most gorgeous little book you made for for 'Princess Tinka'.
I showed it to her when we got back from Wales & she gave it her 'sniff of approval' to let me know it was worthy of her pics.
The cousin in Wales, who is a card-maker was also very impressed with it & says she now wants a sizzex machine.....Mgt.x
Post a Comment