Hi, I am sue (aka sue-bubbles), keen crafter...and craft stash shopper! I like to dabble in all sorts of crafts and particularly like patchworking and quilting, but my current passion is for scrapbooking. Following an exciting trip to New York in 2006 I was keen to scrap my experiences and have been a scrap addict ever since.
If I am not crafting I am chatting on the docrafts forums, where I have made some fabulous friends & fellow stash collectors, and I have created this space to show off my creations, including my 'secret project'!
Hi Sue,I have discovered paper now and have a nice stack to show you ! Well back home now and the Sun cannot be talking about you or can they having been lucky to see your stash lol!!!!! Speak soon your trusted apprentice Lesley :)xxxxxx
9 comments:
Sue, you will have to pay now!!
Oops! How did you let it get that big?lol
Sue xx
Love your blog Sue, you always make me laugh :)
lol that is def worse than yours :)
lol
xx
they will be knocking your door tomorrow sue.
lol
gina xxxxx
Hi Sue,I have discovered paper now and have a nice stack to show you !
Well back home now and the Sun cannot be talking about you or can they having been lucky to see your stash lol!!!!!
Speak soon your trusted apprentice
Lesley :)xxxxxx
For a split second I thought the Paparazzi had caught up with you!
love it sue, and there was us thinking you were bad as building up a bill, lol...
maria xx
lol love it sue,
see u got nothing to worry about!!!!
thanks for the giggle xx
Post a Comment