Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A sparkly slide-show for sparkly Lesley!


Saturday was a very special day....Lesley's very first trip to the wonderful Colemans Crafty Warehouse....woohoo! It warms the cockles of my heart to see such joy....and your eyes popping out of your head as we turned every corner...he he! Didnt I tell you it was fab Lesley...and dont you just NEED everything!
I made a sparkly slide-show just for you....one or two photos excluded - you know what they say, what happens in Colemans stays in Colemans...ha ha ha! You are my star apprentice Lesley - thank you for a fabulous day!!!
Sue x

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh wow! Looks like a fab day out Sue!
Great slideshow too.
Sue xx

jan said...

Lovely slideshow Sue, looks fab, glad you both had lovely day, Jan x

Lesley said...

Thank you so much Sue yet again you just know how to make us all smile :)x
A Sparkly slideshow will be my next lesson and graybags would like to be taught too lol....
Still giggling now if only...
Have fun on Saturday !!!!
Sending oddles of sparkles
Your apprentice Lesley xxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

love the slide show sue, (must learn how to do that)...

maria x

Anonymous said...

It's all your fault Sue! Seeing what fun you and Lesley had at the craft warehouse I had to go too!!!

I got a few glitzy bits and sparkles but now have to fight my little girl for them!

Hope you are doing well.
xxCamille :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I had better not come! It looks far too tempting!! Lol!