Anyway, lets end the week with a laugh I thought...as I came upon this photograph - which, I might add...I cannot believe I am sharing with you!

Whats with the hair - was that EVER in fashion??? They clearly hadnt invented Friz-eaze back then! The specs, well...I loved those and am waiting for them to come back in fashion - you could see the whole world with specs that big! The denim jacket - if only you could see the back - I was into OTT crafting even back then....and it might be worth mentioning that this was way back in the late 80's/early 90's - not last week, and my jacket was embellished with padded stars, gems, embroidery...oh, all sorts! It went in the Salvation Army bin when I moved here...I bet someone was made up to find that gem in their local charity shop(?) ha ha ha!
Anyway, I thought I was the bees knees back then - I wonder if we will look back at todays photos and think aaaaaggggghhhh!
Have a good weekend folks, Lesley and I are off to Colemans Warehouse tomorrow (oops later today) - yipeeeeee!
Sue x
ps: the cute little bubble car wasnt mine...it was a car show over at Billing Aquadrome - I dont think my hair would have fitted in it anyway!





9 comments:
Fab hair Sue! I am sure I had something similar and unfortunately similar glasses too! Lol!
Hi Sue,just off to shower and then I am on my way yippee!!!!!
Loving the hair you are almost as blonde as me......
Colemans has been in my dreams......
See you soon Miss Bubbles
Your apprentice Lesley xxxxxx
Sue it's fab love it, is everyone hoiking out old pics I know I have been too lol!
Wow! Love the hair Sue! I know I had similar glasses and my own "bad hair days".
Have a great time at Coleman's!
Sue xx
oh sue I had the farrah and derdre look too, lol...
oh my god, just hope I didn't look as 'bad', sorry I mean as 'cool' as you did, lol...
hope you and lesley have fun today, sparkles for those doggy hips...
maria xx
wow fab hair sue, and how brave are you!!! love the glasses.
sparkles for your poor hip, and your headache.
pokey tool for the physio guy.
the big bully. gina xxxxxxx
Oh my! Were you ever in Status Quo?
Jackie ;-D
Fab pic. Sue - you're soooo brave for sharing!! Bevx
I'm with Caroline on the glasses, i had a few seriously BIG pairs in the 80s!!! But i can't get over your hair, i thought you were wearing a wig!!! Amazingly big hair... although i do read that voluminous locks are coming back in again! :D
Post a Comment