Friday, January 1, 2010

Festive fun at Chez Bubbles

Okay...lets backtrack a bit...my posts are a tad topsy turvy..just like me!


Having welcomed in the new year, I look back on December and Christmas time at our house. I give you a Wordle and a slide show - sprouts and all!





Righty, thats Christmas out of the way...once again, I wish you all a happy new year! May 2010 brings us all lots of happiness...and of course - oodles of stash!

Hugs & sparkles, Sue xxx

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy New Year to you all at Chez Bubbles what a fantastic slide show!!!!
You bring so much happiness & cheer to us all Miss Bubbles....
May 2010 be as special as you..
Only 2 weeks and I will be back with my office chicks also a visit to Colemans would be good ha ha..
Sending lot's of pink sparkles...
Lesley & Graybags xxxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

happy new year sue...

and my, you have got lesley well trained, wanting another visit to colemans, and after what she spent last time, lol...

hugs and sparkles to the both of you for 2010...

maria xx

SusieJ said...

Love the wordle Sue! Can't believe the size of "sprouts" though!lol
Happy New Year to you too.
Sue xx