But then, I dont think I turned the light out until getting on for 4 a.m. - I was engrossed in the hilarious rantings of Jeremy Clarkson...so I guess I didnt really oversleep and am not quite as lazy as I look (not sure about that though!)
However, I did put my waking hours to good use and finished making this jazzy beer mat album...


I am going to use this for our latest project on the docrafts forum. Each week Tinks will ask a 'favourite five' question...and my answers as the year goes on will go on my beer mat tags.
I covered the beers mats with all sorts of pretty papers using mod podge...it gives a nice smooth finish and dries nice and quick! I then inked the edges of the mats with a rainbow of colours of chalk inks which gives a nice finish. THEN I had the task of fitting 27 beer mats onto a BIA wire...I didnt think I could do it, but it was a doddle in the end, and with plenty of room for all the embellishments to come! We've had two questions already...so watch this space!
However, I have an atc to make for SusieJ's swap...and as it was pay day today (hooray), I ordered printer ink to arrive tomorrow, so regular scrapbooking should resume shortly...I still have my Christmas album to make!
So many projects, so little time....mmmm....so maybe an earlier night would be a good idea!
I hope sweet dreams are being had by all!
Have a happy Tuesday, Sue x





3 comments:
Loving that album Sue!
Have fun making your ATC.
Sue xx
It's going to be a lovely project Sue & the paper colours look beautiful altogether....Mgt.x
it's looking good sue, look forward to seeing what you've the title is, and the answer to your first 2 questions...
maria xx
Post a Comment