
They were taking over the house!

Lurking in my bedroom, all around the Emporium and under piles of bits...


Ah...but no more, they have now all been squished in the Big Kick and are now ready to be transformed into things of beauty!
Whilst saving space, I attended to a most important task...making room for all those new Sizzix dies which I hope and pray will be winging their way to me next week!

Just check out all that wall space..mmm...it will be wall to wall Sizzix very shortly! Those who know me well will be aware that this is not my full die collection...I confess to being somewhat of an addict, but these are my most-used ones which I keep close to hand...I really must rootle through all the others as Im sure I have forgotten some good ones tucked in drawers, bags and boxes!
It was indeed my first experience of a Sizzix sale a couple or so years ago which set me on the path of stash buying on a large [and it could be said out-of-control] scale. They have such bargains, one just has to stock up...then of course you need paper and card to use them on, albums and wotnot to fill with all your dies....and very much so on! Thats the theory anyway...my motto is - they dont eat anything, and Im sure they will all come in handy one day!
I managed a little crafting too, as it is my resolution this year to actually USE some of this mountain of stash! Having collected a years worth of beautiful calendar pages from Kate, I cut off all the appointments and am creating a BIA album with Kates beautiful artwork...it is in progress...

Day one of 2010 and all is well...I hope you all had a good day too, with many more crafty days to come!
Thank you for popping by my lovelies!
Sue x





4 comments:
Mmm! I see your motto is the same as mine!lol
Have a wonderful 2010 Sue and do some stash buying for me (you know why I can't).
Hugs and sparkles,
Sue xx
i love comming over here, i never know what im going to find. nobody can ever say your blog is boring sue, as you always make me laugh.
i cant believe how many dies you have, never mind the ones hidden in bags and boxes. i really do need to come and visit, and unload you of carrier bags and boxes. only the full ones mind. lol
cant wait to see your new book of kates art work.
gina xxxxxxxx
Strange that so may scrappers have the same deco at home, sizzix dies and machine, loo rolls etc. They make everything so homely!! Have a Happy new year, Sue, and stay as nice as you are! Hugs, Valerie
sounds and looks a fun day sue...
I too love reading your blog, you make me smile every time I read it,, as gina says you never know what to expect on your blog from glitter nipples, squashed toilet rolls, to a plumbrella, lol...
keep up the good work for 2010 sue...
hugs and sparkles
maria xx
Post a Comment