Friday, February 12, 2010

The Mags inspire me once more...!

But first.....HOORAY, ITS FRIDAY!!!

So its Wednesday afternoon, and I come home from work to find not one, but two of my subscription crafty mags have arrived...how lovely - I do like a flick through those with a cuppa and a biccie (or 3)!


Scrapbook Magazine comes first - I adore all the gorgeous pages, and this month was delighted to see two of my docrafts buddies featured - Alma with a lovely scrap page, and Mandy with her little BIA mini-books...and they were both sharing the same page..bless!


Then onto Papercraft Inspirations, and at once I certainly was inspired to dash up to the Emporium and set about making myself a pretty cupcake notice board. Now then, Im a true slow-joe when it comes to crafting, with a scrap page taking anything up to a fortnight...but hey, within just 24 hours (with a sleep and a morning of zapping inbetween), my cupcake was hanging proud on my Emporium wall...







...not for long though - I popped up later to admire it, and it had fallen down...doh! I shall be busy with the hammer and tacks later!

Have a groovy Friday all, and a great weekend too!
Sue x

8 comments:

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Great work Sue I love it!
hugs Alyson x

SusieJ said...

Looking good Sue! Great project.
Sue xx
p.s. Have you signed up for my blog candy?

DGgirl said...

Great work as always Sue!

Gillxx

dagbird2001 said...

I love it sue, its lovely. wanna make me one for shed? lol xx

Joanne said...

Fab Sue, well done!

tea_bag said...

Wow that looks amazing Sue and so fast what great gifts these would make hugs alma xx thank you again for your congratulations I have just done a bit of blog bragging lol

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your cup cake notice book is sooo pretty!

Hi it's Maria said...

oh well done sue and so quick, well done it's lovely...

maria x