
As your birthday comes to a close Maria, I hope its been a great one for both you and Steven! I have to confess, I had forgotten that you shared a birthday, aw...thats nice!
The 11th is a 'special' day for me too...on this day in 1978 I got married. And on the same day in 1991.....I got divorced...he he!
On this day, THIS year...our bonus was announced at work as 15% which is fabulous, and will see me as the proud owner of a nice digital SLR camera come the end of the month..I cant wait!
So a very lovely special day all round...only marred by my sore and very drippy nose...sigh!
And for that reason, my post this evening will be short and sweet, as I will take myself off to bed to recover from my cold. A three day weekend ahead...that should do it!
Sparkles all round!
Sue x





5 comments:
WTG Sue! Looking forward to seeing your new camera and of course the fab photos!
Sue xx
Have fun with your new camera hope you feel better soon alma x
Glad you are getting such a good bonus! Well done.
Enjoy your camera Sue, I love mine!!!! Lovely card, and i think you gave me this cold... (can this kind of virus travel online?)
Sniffs... Ann.
oh thank you once again for my fab card sue, and both mine and steven's birthday wishes...
also happy divorce and bonus day for you too...
enjoy your camera...
maria x
Post a Comment