Saturday, June 5, 2010

Office chicks....are you sure Im not due some crafting leave???

...only as I sit hear sweltering in the late night heat, with the ceiling fan rattling itself...well, off the ceiling, and the desk fan working over-time - it takes me back to the last two summers when I was excused from zapping and 'enjoyed' some crafting leave!

Office chicks...are you sure you need me for zapping duties...as Im sure I could arrange for a bit more nipping and tucking followed by recuperation (crafting) in the sun....???

Oh its HOT...way too hot to be thinking about working!!!



Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Sue x

10 comments:

SusieJ said...

I'm sure you must be due leave Sue.lol!
Love the cartoon.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

See what you've done moaning about the heat its turned cloudy and some what chiller today Phew thank goodness!!!
I did some of the "I" word yesterday and nearly melted. Still have to clean the bathrooms today can't use "its to hot" as an excuse.....thats if the boy ever gets out of bed this morning, not cleaning the bathroom till his used it!! Still as he didn't get back from a day out in wales till nearly 2am I suppose a lie in was in order.
Hope you have a good day with the x word

Less sunny sparkles Lee xxx

CoventryAnn said...

Now I'm back full time I miss my crafting hours at home. so I know how you feel Sue. I've just had half term and not made one LO.... OH says i'm getting obsessed with scrapbooking, so i have not scrapbooked to prove him wrong... (I have taken and printed lots of photos though!!!) but i think I need to make a page tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

sorry but we do need you zapping lol!! Especially as i'm off soon for two weeks, anyway its nice and cool at work!!
See you in the morning
Ellaxx

sue-bubbles said...

You are such a spoil sport Ella...boo! lol!
See you in the morning..bright and early!
Sue x

tea_bag said...

LOL But look now the weather has turned all rainy, bring back the sun anyway I like bacon hugs almaxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely, but not kosher!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean as your apprentice,I too can have some crafting leave oops no better not lol :)
Looking forward to today hopefully I will have a George Clooney Doc or maybe not lol!
Bring back the sunshine :)
Sending lot's of Sparkles all pink & fluffy if you know what I mean Miss Bubbles ;0xxxx Lesleyxx

SueB said...

LOL! Sue, what a hoot! I love the crispy rasher of bacon, he! he!

I must admit, I also feel a bit crispy around the edges when its too hot. I think defo no work days when the sun decides to sizzle.
Suzie xxxxx :)

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL sue, you do make me laugh and yes think it's about time you had some more crafting leave, I'm sure work won't mind doing your zapping, hehehe...

maria x