Friday, July 2, 2010

I WAS going to have an early night!

...but having popped a happy hippy pill and slept most of the evening, I am now wide awake...well, as wide awake as Im ever likely to be anyways ;)

I keep thinking....just one more brew... Do you know, I read a snippet in the paper this week that stated that to ensure a good nights sleep, avoid any caffeine intake after midday....what the heck! Good grief, I would rather go without sleep altogether than go through that torture! lol!

Well, today brought the most delightful gusts of wind....how lovely it was to lie shivering on the sofa as the breeze blew the oppressive heat away...such a relief! It did get very stuffy again once the doors were shut, but I have surrounded myself with fans to keep me going while I waffle...oh, and not forgetting my can of magicool...bliss!

The news on the broken tv is that it has been taken away for repair - thank goodness - life is more comfy without the millions of degrees that thing radiated into the room! Im hoping the heatwave will have subsided before the darned thing comes back! Meanwhile we are squinting at the 22", and the longer this goes on the more botox I will need...lol....I can feel those wrinkles settling themselves in for a long stay...sigh!

Before conking out earlier in the evening, I managed a little mod podging of the album and a little play with my new dominos embossing folder. I love this folder - it was fab when inked to highlight the dominos, and then I simply cut out random ones to add to my page - I definitely recommed that one. All will be revealed of course when this little album is finished....sooner rather than later if I can stay off the sleepy pills!

My weekend starts here after a good week at work - at last all the 'out of order' notes have gone from the various pieces of equipment, although the printer is once again doing a good impression of a vuvuzela....is that how you spell it, you know what I mean...those blooming world cup trumpets! We zapped until we dropped this week and its good to know that we are doing such a great job....eh Lee...how good are we!

Ah well, I think I have just about had enough tea so I will head for my nest and my book - 'Buried' by Mark Billingham....its developed into a very gripping tale...just how I like them!

Have a good weekend all, and as I always say...be good, and if you cant be good - hide the receipts ;)

Sue x

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Hope you have a great weekend Sue!.
Looking forward to seeing the mini album.
Hugs,
Sue xx

jackie(worcs) said...

Your mini album sounds lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue hope the rain cooled you down abit....although now the sun has come out again it will probably get hot again. We even had to turn the aircon in the office down this morning poor Ella had goose bumps on her goose bumps whilst Les and I glowed as usual.

Well once again the little brown box appeared ready for the dreaded Wednesday early morning zapping day so have had a lovely morning barkering up as we have done so well this week with the old zap zap zapping.

Have a good weekend and hope you get lots of lovely crafting done seeing as crafting leave is looking like a no no this year ha ha! Ella is trying to get in on the crafting leave act...she's had a twitchy eye for the last few days but at least she didn't devolp the full blown body twitch to go with it LOL

Sunny Sparkles xxx

Anonymous said...

Wish I'd known you were awake I could have annoyed you then as I too was awake.

Sounds as though your having fun though

Hi it's Maria said...

have a good crafty weekend sue, and cannot await to see this album...

and this domino folder sound cool, now do I need one? lol...

maria xx

sue-bubbles said...

Of course you do Maria...get to cuttingedge crafts - pronto! lol!
Sue x