Between my hip and my Dads back, we negotiated by mutual agreement that we would NOT do Tescos today...hooray! I couldnt have done it to be honest, Id had a very painful night which isnt like me at all - not in my princess and the pea bed! I was glad to get out of it and was up before 8 I think..wow..lots of hours of crafting ahead!
First I played with the birdie images that I prepped yesterday to make some simple cards - what do you think?

and a close up...

The beautiful birdcage stamp is from a Kanban set that I purchased from cuttingedge - I think its so pretty! I wasnt sure about putting that stamp with those birdies, but in the end I thought they looked quite cute. The 'have a beautiful day' stamp is from a Personal Impressions sheet of greetings which I knew would come in handy one day!
But thats not all! I went back to the big words that I had prepped earlier in the week, and my sizzix background shape...and produced these...


As always, my projects seem to come together by accident...using whatever happens to be within easy reach of my desk. But hey - 6 cards - in one day - WOW! lol!
But even thats not all.....although its all I can show you for now. Over on the docrafts forum we have a little challenge swap going - to make a sparkly tag which we will swap with another buddy. Well, wonders never cease...we havent even decided on a deadline yet, but I have done mine - complete with stickles, crackle glaze, sparkly embellies - its a thing of beauty, but I will have to save it until after my swap buddy has received it before I can show you....Im always keeping you on tenterhooks eh lol!
Now then, I dont think thats bad going for a person with a very naughty bum cheek! Tonight, having got to the end of my tether with it, I have re-jigged my meds and am throwing everything at it (but not too much Valerie - I promise!), and will hope for a comfy night in my super comfy bed!
Ah well, I wonder where tomorrows crafty mojo will take me...we'll see. Meanwhile, I wish you all sweet dreams, a very happy weekend and thank you as always for popping by and for the comments that you leave!
Sue x





7 comments:
Love them all Sue. Take care, Annette x
So much in one day - I think you need to stop working so that you can craft all day and every day, well done! Lovely cards
Wonderful cards Sue & guess what Graybags has just signed for my cutting edge goodies lol!
take care off to work today so I will be playing tomorrow xxxxx
Great cards Sue!!
Hope the rejigged meds worked and you're feeling well rested today.
Hugs and sparkles,
Sue xx
WOW sue, love all your cards, love the stamp...
sending you tons of sparkles for your poorly hip and hope you had a better night last night...
cannot wait to see your sparkles tag...
maria xx
Hi Sue
Fab cards as always. I think I might need to investigate those stamps - think I need them LOL!!!
Hope your new meds are kicking in.
Gillxxxx
I love your cards Sue. And that birdcage stamp is soooooo lovely.
Hope your meds work tonight.
Jackie :-)
Post a Comment