But not this week...she is off on her hols, and reports so far indicate that it hasnt stopped raining...aw! Sis, OH, triplet boys aged 15 3/4...........good luck Sis! Sending sunshine sparkles to you and dont forget to have a paddle for me!
Meanwhile down on the ranch, its down to me to do the big crossy on my own....

Ive not done bad...only two clues left - AND I havent resorted to the cupboard of knowledge yet!
I started to watch the grand prix which turned into a right messy affair..but once Lewis rolled off the road and was out, I gave up and got stuck into baking and re-stocking shelves..........not real ones of course, perish the thought - no, those blooming games on facebook! I dont want to even think about how many hours I put in today!
I did however make not one, but TWO cards today...woohoo! For a slow joe like me, thats not bad going...here are my efforts:

Dont ya just love those Sizzix dies!
Today was to be a day of rest of course for the old hip, but I was scuppered by waking up with a flipping cold! I think it might be going off now (thank goodness), but during the day the sneezing was sending shock waves to the hip, undoing all of my resting therapy...doh! Oh well, better luck tomorrow!
I have been catching up with some blog hopping - such a lovely activity, and what a treat it was to see Valeries gorgeous glass collection...if you fancy a peek, take a look here
I spotted one vase that looks just like one we have...tucked on top of the kitchen units out of the way - is that bad Valerie? Take a look - is it the same?
If it is Valerie, tell me its worth a fortune and I can trade it in for a big heap of stash! lol!
While I had the camera out, I took a photo of my chilli pepper plant - this is for you Netty..lol!
Waitrose Netty, only £3.99 and smothered in chillis!
Well, I have to say its nice to NOT be thinking about work tomorrow - sorry office chicks! How you will cope without your decrepid, 'can just about manage an hour and half's graft' chick I just dont know...lol! I will be thinking of you all zapping and checking the apples & oranges tomorrow...and Lesley - you WILL knock off early on your early days wont you!!!
Ah well, another day over...tomorrow Im going to aim for 3 cards - push the boat out!
Have a good week all and thank you for popping by!
Sue x





8 comments:
Loving the cards Sue - I thought you weren't a card maker?lol I do not need those Sizzix dies,repeat..I do not need..
Sorry your hip is playing up still - more sparkles and hugs being sent.
The GP had the same effect on me -so I resorted to the "i" word - desperate I know but eased by"Twilight:New Moon" on DVD.
Enjoy day 4!
Sue xx
Yes, it looks the same, but it's not one of the expensive ones, fraud you won't get my stash for it if you sell it - but it's pretty, so give it a better place!!
Oh Sue didn't know you brought the chillies after us standing there discussing them the other day! At least you brought it before we all had to go looking round all the garden centres and DIY shops....I still can't go anywhere without looking for that blinking plant!!I'll have to keep you away from the flower stand in future I'll zap friut and veg!!
Well don't know how you've managed it but now I'm suffering not only with my hip but my neck and shoulders too!!! Can hardly move my head and arm and as for the hip it hurts right down to the back of my knee!! So Peter is taking me for a walk in Milton Keynes today to try and loosen my trapped nerve in my bum.....its kill or cure I suppose. Still at least I will get lunch in a pub for the effort.
Have a great time over the next two weeks you deserve it for not having crafting leave when you could have and for carrying on over the last few weeks.
Cafe sparkles lol Lee xxx
Sparkles for you Lee - very odd how we are suffering the same pain...it MUST be some kind of industrial injury do you think? lol! Perhaps its whizzing around the office on those swivel chairs! I hope your walk helps...it certainly doesnt help me, but then when you are looking at pretty things (MK or Colemans) its not so bad eh ...sigh!
The 'i' word Sue...Id rather have stared at the GP lol! I know Im normally not into cards so much, but those dies make for easy cardmaking...and just now Im out of scrapping mojo...
Lovely cards Sue and I think your chilli plant has grown.
Had a good morning with Ella did you proud ^.^ x
Got to open in the morning then hand over to Lee if your OK Lee B.
Don't do Facebook overload & crafting would be better.
sending them healing sparkles keep the blog going it's fab.
Your apprentice Lesley xx
I am SICK, yes SICK....all those chillies.......against my poor little one of its kind chilli. Sue I have just had a word with her and told her about Waitrose and do you know what that little beggar said....Am I Boverred!!! Well thats it.... am cooking her tomorrow and see how she likes that..... she will go into my pot of Vindaloo Vegetable Soup and see how she likes that...hmmmmmmmmmph.
Love your cards and yes I love your die cuts....another one for me to go green with envy for....... Thanks for cheering me up..sob sob. Rest that hip Sue and enjoy your time off. Annette x
love the cards and the dies sue, but I need that chilli plant, I just love chilli... YUM....
sparkles for your aches and pains...
looking forward to day 4 of your crafty holiday...
maria xx
Post a Comment