Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I really ought to head for my nest.....

.....but I just cant stop looking at crafty stash on the internet!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeeeeellllllp!.................No dont! lol!

Go on Sue, you can do it....log off, step away from the computer, and GO TO BED!

Hugs, sparkles & sweet dreams, Sue x

UPDATE: OMG I was up at 6...all bright eyed and bushy tailed....WEIRD!!!

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Weird sleep pattern Sue !
Did you manage not to buy stash?
Hugs and sparkles,
Sue xx

Carole of Brum said...

I don't know how you can go to bed without having bought a little something for yourself, lol. They make it too easy to spend money on these sites, don't they? I succumbed yesterday - only logged on to a site for a simple ink pad and before you knew it I had a few other items in my basket too (shamed face). I was strong enough to remove a couple of items before I hit the check out tho, how good it that? CoB

CoventryAnn said...

Mmmmmmm, crafty stash, yummy!! :D

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL sue, it doesn't matter if you go to be or not, as you can buy stash in your sleep...

maria xx

sue-bubbles said...

Fair comment Maria lol! I wonder if cuttingedge just print off a weeks worth of my address labels in advance...and just wait for the inevitable lol! Today - another hexagon die, some basic grey paper and a pair of festive embossing folders arrived...nice!

Mmmmmm....what next....?