Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zappity zap zap....half way there!

Five zaps down, five to go...and all is well - lucky me! Pity I cant time my sessions for about 10 O'clock at night...then I might find myself in my nest at a more reasonable hour. As it is, I have slept most of the evening away and now, at gone 3am...Im wide awake...well, as wide awake as Im likely to be just now anyway!

The 'excitement' at todays session was a prisoner being brought out from his zap not long before I went in...super-strength handcuffs, a couple of armed escorts, the works.....and Carol missed it as she was having a nervous breakdown parking the car! Something a bit different..it breaks up the monotony eh lol! The only disappointment was that he wasnt wearing a suit with arrows all over it...he he!

A very modest stash parcel turned up today...here are my new bits and bobs:



A couple of small punches, some pretty little blooms and a gorgeous floral embossing folder - at least I wont have to find too much space to house these little bits...phew! One of these days I might even get around to doing something with them!?! The way I am at the moment, I would find myself nose down in my ink pads..and that wouldnt be a good look!

Oh, there was very nearly a punch up in the chemist today when they couldnt find the prescripion that the doctor promised me she would pop over to them. Much huffing and puffing from Carol and I...and then they found it, so we had to take back all the horrible things we had been muttering about the silly moos over at the surgery lol! At last I got my much needed drugs, and my repeat slips look in good order for next time - what a relief, so hopefully it will be a little while before I have to take on the gestapo again!

The good news is that I am continuing to feel in good spirits - which is THE most important thing to me just now, which will hopefully aid my healing.

"Good" says Lee, who needs me back at work to get on with zapping of a different kind lol! I just cant imagine it Lee, as Im still hobbling around like a 90 year old, never mind all the irritating though not horrid side-effects from all the meds, but we have to have faith in those docs dont we Lee...they have promised me 'pain-free' and how I look forward to that day!

Promo change-over for you tomorrow (or rather later today), in fact you will be gathering in the office in less than 3 hours to get started...good grief! I do hope those sections have done their bit office chicks, and the big zap goes as smoothly as possible - sending oodles of zappy sparkles your way!

Continued deliveries of sparkles for Charlie, and Charlies Mum...bless you, I hope things really do start to look up soon!

Righty, Im off to bed now to have a good read of 'Happyslapped by a Jelly Fish' - I was in fits last night, talk about fetch another Tena Lady...lol!

Take it easy my lovelies, have a good Wednesday and good luck on the lottery!

Big hugs, Sue x

9 comments:

dottygin said...

half way sounds soooo good sue, and pain free sounds like a miracle right now doesnt it, compared with your pain at the moment. lets hope those pain free days are not too far in the distant future. lots and lots of sparkles.
hugs gina xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SusieJ said...

Morning Sue! Well, it's morning when I'm writing this - I was getting up as you went to bed - not intentionally - just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Had a massive steroid injection which was making feel sick BEFORE I took my meds.
So pleased you're still chirpy and love the stash!!
More sparkles and (((hugs))) for you and Charlie (doggy hugs from Max too).
Sue xx

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Yay half way point Sue! Sending more positive vibes and sparkles your way to help you on the homeward stretch!
hugs Alyson xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DGgirl said...

Hi Sue

It's so lovely to hear you continuing to sound bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You relly are doing fabulously well with everything at the moment, as well as maintaining a sense of humour - you're amazing!!!

Hugs and sparkles to keep you going.

Gillxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

YEAH... half way through and still got sue bubbles sense of humour, fab..

as for lee, I think she enjoys the zapping really, I bet she wouldn't want you back till you're at least 100% sorted sue, so no need to rush, you just concentrate on getting better...

hope all goes well for you today and with the parking for carol...hugs

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Miss Bubbles,half way already how did you do that and yes all the ladies are so right the humour is wonderful.......
Lovin your new stash hopefully you can put it to good use as always like a magician you will create something gorgeous ^.^xx
Day off tomorrow bliss!!! time with Jelly Baby & Graybags oh and my hairdresser lovely.........
You take care chick and sending ooddles of pink sparkles Love from
Lesley,Gray & Charlie xxxxxxx

a little bit of me........ said...

yeah! half way there before you no it all the zapping will be zapped.
your an inspiration to us all Sue with your continued sense of humor through this horrid time.

sending you oodles of sparkles and rest, rest and rest.
nice stash you have there too,
big hugs jenni xx

jackie(worcs) said...

Hi there, half way eh!
Thinking of you
Jackie :-) x

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the new stash, glad to see you can still purchase Sue!!! Lol! Hugs and sparkles xx