Hi all...Im back!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...doesnt it seem like ages ago now!?! Ive made a little slide-show with all the very random photos that were taken over the festive period....featuring my lovely boys Joe Jamie & Tom, and their girls Kate Casey & Roz, my Dad...and his yummy Christmas dinner, the pooches Ruby and Marley, with a brief visit from my sister Carol (Im not sure she actually made it into a photo?) and her OH Russ and their triplets Jack Ben and Sam...Ben is the one with the RED hair (he had to sort THAT out before returning to school!!!), a few of my lovely gifts including the most fabulous phone - the lips - WOW, and Santa - made by a very patient Roz - I adore him! There are just a few of the gorgeous handmade cards I received which I will treasure always, my pink tree, my weather worm from my wonderful friend Alma, and scenes of chaos...just what Christmas is all about! I will post this then return with my New Year news....
Note: if you do not see my slide-show below, it is likely that you have accessed my blog by clicking on the title of this individual post. If you go to the top and click on 'the crafty world of sue-bubbles', you will then see all of my blog including my festive slide-show.
Enjoy, and a very very happy new year to one and all!
Sue x
Thursday / Friday Post - FFO and AFFF
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment