Thank goodness for blogs too, making it possible for me to wish you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA, and to show you your card before it sets off on its journey.....

..and a little close-up that flower, created using a variety of Tim Holtz delights, grunge board, inks, rock candy stickles...plus the addition of a pretty button!

Our wonderful Alma has been missing in action today as she was heading for Dawn Bibbys crafty store - where I do hope you filled your bags to overflowing with delicious stash my lovely! I will be looking forward to seeing photographic evidence of you following the birthday law - buying stash! But of course, birthday SEASONS mean days and days of stash buying, until the coffers run dry...lol....who needs food anyway!!!
I have a little bit of goody buying to show you myself, stash and otherwise...but that will be another day. For it is Almas special day, and I hope you had a great one missus!
Hugs, Sue xxx





8 comments:
Hi Sue, such a beautiful card you have made for your friend Alma, she is bound to love it. But am sure she cannot possibly outdo you on the stash front........lol
Take care and hope you are not in too much pain. Hugs Annette x
it is absolutely gorgeous sue, alma will love it. the flower is beautiful. your so good with the glitter, stickles to make everything sparkly and glittery, me i make a mess. lol
happy birthday alma.
can wait to see your other crafty buys.
hugs gina xxxxxxx
Beautiful card Sue
(Word verification codlift LOL... is that plastic surgery for medieval men?)
Zwei mal Blogging in one week, well done. Lovely card! Have you bought any stash today? I did!!
lovely card sue, really pretty, I know alma will love it too (when she gets it, lol)...
great to see you posting, how are you feeling?
hugs
maria XX
What a lovely card Sue - think I've forgotten the way to my craft area. Must get down tomorrow and check that it's still there!!
Gill
Fab card, love the personal touch of having her name on the front. Hope you are having a good day. CoB
hehe I did indeed Sue uploads to my blog will be soon I promise however i would like to thank you for thius wonderful card and if you girls think it lookks good on here well wo it looks even better in real life and even feels good I had to stroke it I loved having my name on the front and adored the colours so beautiful Hehe I am allowed to buy as much stash as I like during my birthday season and I have to catch Sue up I do so I shall try, I shall try
hugs alma xx
Post a Comment