Saturday, May 23, 2009

52 Q & A....Tag no. 18



Tag 18 asked...Whats on your to-do list this week? Well, what a perfect week it was for this question to come up as I had lots of good things on my list!



My photo shoot on Tuesday - well, I was topless can you believe lol! But you wont be seeing me on page 3 anytime soon...these were my 'before' photos ahead of my reconstruction surgery in June....not long now woohoo!

Tidy room a bit on Wednesday....more news about my 'room' to follow...I have the week off work now so Im going to be doing some serious make-over'ing!

Thursday...aw...it was my babys' birthday - Tom was 21, and here he is with his baby Marley...how cute!



Friday was a day my sister Carol and I had been waiting many months for...our date with David Essex and our FRONT ROW seats to see the musical 'All the Fun of the Fair' - WOW! It was a marvellous show, utterly captivating...and of course, David was fabulous!!!




...and absolutely of course we had to dash to the stage door for a rendezvous with the lovely David himself, and once again I am photographed looking demented and totally starstruck in his presence...he he!



One of my better to-do lists for a week....brilliant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab photo of you sue with david. im pleased to hear you had a fab night.
cute pic of tom and his marley.
and as for you going topless, we wont say anymore about that!
lol
gina xxxxxxxxx

SusieJ said...

Fab tag and not a bad week Sue!
Great photo of you and David but it can't beat the ever sooooo cute Marley!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

fab tag sue, and looks and sounds a fab week, great photos...

maria xx

pysselninjangittan said...

so fun for u :)
hrm...how come the artists is getting so old and never us?
I love the song "Tahiti"