...first up - alphabet corner:

This is the tool box/drawers that I bought ages ago and holds all my spare letters...when Im cutting, there are always ones that I dont use, but hopefully, now that I can store them like this, I will use up all these extras.
Then, my favourite thing today...hang...I dont know what you call it, I bought it at IKEA anyway:

I love this...perfect for hanging my 52 Q & A tag project on, my small stitching templates, scissors and so on. I like that my tags arent tucked away out of sight now!
Finally, my piece de resistance....a tree with fairy lights...ha ha ha! I love trees with fairy lights and this one has been gathering dust in my bedroom for years...so I spent a good old while polishing each leaf - and the fairy lights still worked yay!

Whatever next??? I'll tell you what next - I popped up to Wilkinsons and bought my craft room a chandelier..lol...Im saving that treat for another day!
Back to work tomorrow...phew, it will be good to have a rest! 'Oh no you wont' I hear from Lee and Ella...he he! Its been a great week though...to think, just 7 days ago I was just buying the paint!
Time to snuggle on the sofa.....Zzzzzzzzzz
Thank you for popping by! Sue x





10 comments:
Love the alpha drawers... a fab idea Sue :)
Hi Sue
This is just going to be the best place to spend your cracfting leave. Can I book in for a long weekend in August please? LOL
Gillx
The alpha drawers are a brill idea Sue, but I really love the tree with fairy lights! Adds a certain "je ne sais quoi" to the room! Looking forward to seeing the chandelier!
Sue xx
Wow your scraproom just looks amazing.
Carole xx
Just lovin' the tree with lights! An absolute must!!!! This room just gets better and better!! Can't wait for the chandelier!!
Fabulous! this is really coming along a treat and looks gorgeous. im enjoying seeing how things are taking shape, and your dad is a superstar!
V :)
i love the alph draws and that tree is lovely.
this room is looking fab already sue.
well done xxx
It looks so lovely and inspiring in your craft room Sue.Love the fairy light tree. I wanna see the chandelier!
Jackie:-D
oh sue it's looking fab, you've both worked very hard on it, well done to your dad (and you for getting your own way, lol)...
cannot wait to see it all filled up, lol....
maria xx
Its looking fab - love that tree!!!
Post a Comment